WHAT IS IT ?
Inspirations is Window To Luxury’s flagship annual event.
Around 30 leading boutique properties meet up to 200 tour operators selling India.
Each event is geared towards informative conversation with the pure aim of raising awareness of hidden gems, identifying new itineraries and discussing how to boost business for 2019/2020.
Giving these educational meetings some cultural background in London last year there was an incredible talk from Ajeet Bajaj, who recently scaled Mount Everest with his daughter Ms Deeya Bajaj, the first father/daughter duo to do so.
Author, Phejin Konyak also spoke about her latest publication, The Konyaks: The Last of the Tattooed Headhunters. Retracing the steps of her famous great grandfather and Konyak warrior Ahon it describes the culture in depth but is also a personal story full of melancholic emotions and ambiguous feelings as well.
To top the evening off there was a discussion with Sarah Miller (Sarah Miller & Partners, journalist, editor and consultant), Chris Caldicott (journalist & photographer) and April Hutchinson from TTGLuxury around India’s ongoing potential in the UK, how current travel trends can be adapted for India’s success and what makes a good story.
WHEN IS IT THIS YEAR?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Key Tourism stakeholders from the Indian Sub Continent in the accommodation sector:
- Boutique luxury hotels, lodges, camps
- Heritage properties
- Exclusive promotional products
- Eco /Sustainable concepts
- Experiential tourism and other social responsibility outfits
- Tour operators and travel agents selling or interested in India
- Media looking for new story angles and opportunities to visit India on press trips
- Basically, anyone looking to expand their exposure, contracts and sales from the UK from key decision makers and other movers and shakers in the UK tourism sector.